Saint Gabriel is the first private hospital of its kind in Ethiopia. The hospital has paved and continues to pave the way for accessible healthcare in this region. The hospital founder, a Hungarian and American trained physician built the hospital with the vision of adapting evidence based practice in healthcare implementation. This vision has been has been brought to life by working closely with international staff and hospitals.
The hospital continues to lead the way by importing state of the art medical equipment such as 16 slide CT- Scan. By partnering with physicians from esteemed hospitals such as George Washington University Hospital in Washington DC and Apollo hospital in India to provide specialized care to the community here in Addis and the surrounding area.
- Simple and Complex Laparoscopic surgery
- Fully equipped and staffed Dialysis unit
- Specialized Brain and Spine surgery in our state of the Art Operating Theater
- Simple and complicated Urological procedures and surgery
- Emergency response and surgery by Korean Traumatologist
- Cardiology services
- Orthopedic surgeries
- Neurosurgery by Harvard trained American neurosurgeon
- Body Detox and oxygen therapy
- Fully equipped Diagnostic unit with CT scan, DR X-Ray, Echo and ultrasound.
The hospital also hosts a number of specialists in the field of Internal medicine, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Nephrology, Oncology, Gynecology and Obstetrics, ENT, Psychiatrist, and Dermatologist.
What specialized services does St. Gabriel Hospital offer?
What makes our service different is that there are specialist who have many years’ experience on staff. In addition, our medical equipment ins technologically advanced
Additional Services include:
- In house cafeteria and restaurant
- Free parking space
- 24 hour full staffed Emergency Room
- Quick and easy payment via our advanced Health management system
- Visa and express Money services
- Hospital accepts some insurance cards
- Availability of both cash and credit services for company employees
- Delivery Room
- Economy Class
- Executive Class
- Meeting Room
Saint Gabriel prides itself by hiring staff from different parts of the world. Currently the hospital hosts a traumatologist from Korea, a neurosurgeon from Hungary, a dentist from Korea and a neurosurgeon from the United States of America.